Job Posting – Project Coordinator
Advanced Fixtures, Inc., is an in-store fixture manufacturer that is located in Farmersville, TX that has the capability to execute all elements of a project from design, engineering, prototyping, production, delivery and installation of in store fixtures. This could include fixtures for a single location, a chain of stores, or a major national rollout. With our broad range of experience working with national accounts, combined with in-depth knowledge and understanding of cabinetry and millwork, Advanced Fixtures provides each client with an array of top-notch services.
Integral project team member responsible for internal transactions and administrative tasks crucial to the success of each project. Operates as the project team’s organizational hub, the point person, under the direction of the Senior Project Manager.
- Adhere to the Coordinator’s Daily Checklist requirements
- Manage tickets to support client facility requests in a timely manner
- Enter quotes and sales orders into Global
- Maintain quote templates
- Process purchase orders and resolve accounting discrepancies within established guidelines
- Update sales orders and quotes with current parts and assemblies as needed
- Provide installation support, including processing shortage requests
- Review all daily reports and resolve within scheduled timeframe(s)
- Create custom part numbers and manage through New Part Workflow
- Ensure New Part drawings are properly reviewed and approved by PJM before moving to Production Control
Education and Experience
- College degree preferred
- Manufacturing and/or wood-working experience a plus
- Experience in ERP systems such as Global a plus
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Demonstrates professional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Understands verbal and written process instructions
- Basic knowledge of MS Office applications
Click here to apply online today.