Job Posting – Production Supervisor (Assembly/Lamination/Finish)
Advanced Fixtures, Inc., is an in-store fixture manufacturer that is located in Farmersville, TX that has the capability to execute all elements of a project from design, engineering, prototyping, production, delivery and installation of in store fixtures. This could include fixtures for a single location, a chain of stores, or a major national rollout. With our broad range of experience working with national accounts, combined with in-depth knowledge and understanding of cabinetry and millwork, Advanced Fixtures provides each client with an array of top-notch services.
Manage the production process in a manner that ensures high productivity, product quality, construction and timely delivery of order. Work safely with little to no supervision while focusing on exceeding customer expectations. Manage overtime, labor utilization and operating expenses to not exceed established budgets.
- Ensure a clean, safe and well-organized working environment by using 5S
- Follow, enforce and teach company policies, procedures and safety regulations
- Actively participate and encourage others to engage in the Kaizen program
- Communicate regularly with the Production Manager to resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Understand and achieve weekly goals and schedule attainment
- Assist in training of associates
- Monitor productivity of all associates and drive to achieve the correct quantity and highest quality output
- Proactively monitor quality of all jobs and address any issues as they arise
- Evaluate associates, motivate high performance using recognition and reward
- Teach, read, interpret and explain work order packets, production plans and schedules
Education and Experience
- High school degree
- Production floor experience required
- Leadership or management experience a plus
- Read and speak in English
- Basic math skills in metric and standard measuring systems
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrate quality workmanship and good eye-hand coordination
- Ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Understand verbal and written process instructions
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office applications
- Thorough knowledge of production processes and of modern productivity methods and tools
- Self-starter with strong people skills and leadership experience with ability to see big picture
Lifting moderate loads as would be typical in an industrial environment. Standing and walking for the duration of the shift, typically 8 hours daily is required.
Click here to apply online today.